Picture of Hi all. I was wondering if you felt there was any hobby or personal project that has helped you professionally?

Hi all. I was wondering if you felt there was any hobby or personal project that has helped you professionally?

Picture of Casey
1 response

Mubariz A. asked a question to Casey C.

Category: Experience

Date asked: Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Last reviewed: Friday, August 25, 2023

Picture of Casey C.

Casey C.

Software Architect

Hello Mubariz A., Thanks for the question. Hmmm, a bit personal but allow me to share a hobby that I felt helped me professionally. My passion is to continuously learn new things, for example learning IoT, docker, Kubernetes, etc. First, learning new stuff can help you elevate professionally especially how technology is evolving, and evaluate if what you learned can be used inside the company whether it's a tool, new technology, or a way of working that can enhance the team/company. Second, it’s also encouragement from Nokia to each individual to advance in their career, and learning hubs/training are in place for us to learn new things especially if you want to advance in your career, then prepare yourself so when the right time comes (a position is opened) then you have added confidence to make the next step. Keep on learning! Best Regards, Casey

Friday, August 25, 2023

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?