Picture of What kind of soft skills have you developed since you joined the firm?

What kind of soft skills have you developed since you joined the firm?

Picture of Linda
Picture of Noelia
2 responses

Anonymous asked a question to Noelia C.

Category: Experience

Date asked: Monday, August 15, 2022

Last reviewed: Friday, September 16, 2022

Picture of Linda K.

Linda K.

Talent Attraction Partner & Campus Program Manager

Multi-tasking - I always was a multi-tasker but its taken to a whole new level, working with individuals and different cultures from all over the world, and how to be more engaged virtually! All great skills to learn and improve upon.

Thursday, September 8, 2022

Picture of Noelia C.

Noelia C.

Americas Transformation Lead

Joining the Nokia family almost 16 years ago has been a true blessing, and I couldn't have experienced a more dynamic and change-oriented environment. It has allowed me to work across many functions within the company and in several countries and has helped me grow personally and professionally. Over the years, I have developed many soft skills, some more than others. The top three that come to my mind are Communication, Adaptability, and Teamwork. My journey through working in several different countries and dealing with co-workers from diverse cultural backgrounds has given me immense opportunity to develop my Communication and Adaptability skills. I have made these two my strength to be successful in my role and cope with the fast-paced change environment in the business. Teamwork is another soft skill that I have developed over the years. It has helped me to create an environment of collaboration, problem-solving, and trust. It has also helped me to deal with difficult situations and establish a common goal to drive business results. Teamwork has been a critical soft skill given Nokia's history of several mergers and acquisitions, many organizations coming together to create today's Nokia.

Friday, September 16, 2022

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?