Picture of Hi Linda, I’m impressed by your LinkedIn profile and career path. Could you share some tips for success?

Hi Linda, I’m impressed by your LinkedIn profile and career path. Could you share some tips for success?

Picture of Linda
1 response
Start new discussionBrowse other categories

Chandralekha V. asked a question to Linda K.

Category: Application Advice

Date asked: Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Last reviewed: Thursday, May 23, 2024

Picture of Linda K.

Linda K.

Talent Attraction Partner & Campus Program Manager

Hi Chandralekha, Thank you for your kind words and for reaching out to me. I'm glad to hear that you found my LinkedIn profile and career path impressive. Success is certainly a journey, and I'd be happy to share some tips that have helped me along the way. 1. Set Clear Goals 2. Continuously learn 3. Build professional relationships and network - not only does this create opportunities but it also allows you to learn from others. 4. Embrace failure 5. Stay persistent 6. Take good care of your work-life balance and 7. stay adaptable - the world is constantly changing and fast. Embrace the change and pivot when it is necessary. These are just a few tips necessary that has been valuable to me in my own career journey and it's evolving. I hope you find them helpful as well. Best of luck!

Thursday, May 23, 2024

Did you find this discussion helpful?