Picture of Can you share details of one of your achievements since you joined?

Can you share details of one of your achievements since you joined?

Picture of Andrejs
1 response

Anonymous asked a question to Andrejs B.

Category: Experience

Date asked: Monday, January 17, 2022

Last reviewed: Friday, January 28, 2022

Picture of Andrejs B.

Andrejs B.

Source To Pay Project Development Team Lead

Hi and thanks for a great question! At this point, I’ve been with Nokia for 8+ years and had the opportunity to experience different roles and work in different locations. So, I will share 2 examples to provide a more diverse viewpoint. The first is a more specific one. In my role as IT Program Manager, I've helped to organize the process of enhancement implementation into our ERP system. Since Nokia operates in more than 130 countries, there are always multiple IT projects running in parallel aimed at keeping our systems up to date, ensuring we are able to comply with all local regulations, reduce cost, improve productivity – to name a few. On annual basis, we launch hundreds of different integrations (big or small) and each of those has to be carefully planned, tested, and monitored. My role was to design and manage processes and teams (requirement collection, analysis, build, test, implementation, support, etc.) to ensure that the quality of each of those hundreds of implementations is high and none of them compromise our production system’s stability. The second example is less tangible. In my current role, I lead a team of process experts to improve the quality of the Source-to-Pay process. The scope covers more areas than in my previous role, but what I consider my biggest achievement here is supporting my team members to achieve their personal and professional successes. Be it finding an exciting assignment for them, working together through a problem or a difficult situation, or even helping to define the skills they require to advance in their careers – having the opportunity to contribute to their success is what I consider an achievement for myself.

Friday, January 28, 2022

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?