Picture of How do you work in a team in your job?

How do you work in a team in your job?

Picture of Kamil
Picture of Sandrine
3 responses

Anonymous asked a question to Kamil M.

Category: Work experience

Date asked: Friday, May 8, 2020

Last reviewed: Friday, November 24, 2023

Picture of Kamil M.

Kamil M.

Faculty of Mechanical Engineering

Hi, Sorry for the late response. In general, teamwork in Nokia is at a good level. Currently I work with individual tasks and I cooperate with a team to share an environment or in case of doubts. Now (pandemic time) we work remotely so we have short daily meetings. In the office, we sit together in an open space, and the breaks I take depend on me. I have great independence in performing my tasks. In my team, we don't work in SCRUM but there are teams that apply SCRUM, Kanban, or another system - depending on what suits and helps the team the most. So, for me, it is really ok.

Monday, May 25, 2020

Picture of Sandrine H.

Sandrine H.

Employer Brand Ops and Innovation Lead

hi @Burcu, @Jennifer, @Armia , @Nitasha and @Dharmendra pls share your perspectives too!

Thursday, November 23, 2023

Picture of Jennifer S.

Jennifer S.

Project Manager

Hi, As a Technology Center Project Manager, effective collaboration is crucial. We are working with all employees on our site. Open communication channels: foster an environment where team members feel comfortable sharing ideas and concerns and understand strengths and weaknesses. We should identify the skills and strengths of each team member to allocate tasks effectively. I hope this helps :) Thank you.

Friday, November 24, 2023

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?