Picture of Hi Catalina, How do the employees feel about their safety and how does senior leadership address and care?

Hi Catalina, How do the employees feel about their safety and how does senior leadership address and care?

4 responses

Michael R. asked a question to Nokia

Category: Culture

Date asked: Friday, November 8, 2019

Last reviewed: Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Catalina Z.

Talent Acquisition Manager - Americas Region

Hello Michael, in Nokia we have a wide variety of programs to take care of our employees and even their families. We have recurrent dialogs between managers and employees, that looks not only to discuss goals and professional objectives, but that actually start by asking the people how they feel overall. Personally, I can tell you that I have used different resources when things go wrong or when I needed extra support (from a personal perspective), and I feel grateful because the company has been there all the time. I hope this answers your question. Thanks for passing by. Regards,

Friday, November 8, 2019

Michael R.

Thank you Catalina. This is good for me to know if I consider a partnership with a responsible employer. A good safety culture is just that, responsive and responsible. Best regards,,, Mike

Friday, November 8, 2019

Catalina Z.

Talent Acquisition Manager - Americas Region

That is true for sure. Regards,

Friday, November 8, 2019

Picture of Dharmendra S.

Dharmendra S.

Head of Business Group and Shared Services - Global Sales Support

This is an excellent question. Employee safety is of paramount importance and is non-negotiable in the eyes of our leadership. We have clearly identified teams and structures to ensure employee safety and good health globally as well as at Nokia locations. Our CEO also regularly promotes psychological safety too, meaning mental and physical well-being. We have various programs, initiatives, and sessions to convey and address any potential risks/threats. There are multiple initiatives as a part of Nokia People Strategy too, to ensure a 100% employee-friendly approach. In my 20+ years at Nokia, I have always felt very secure and have been taken good care of by my company.

Wednesday, September 21, 2022

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?