Picture of What are the characteristics of your most successful employees?

What are the characteristics of your most successful employees?

Picture of Ricardo
Picture of Karoliina
2 responses

Mohan M. asked a question to Ricardo B.

Category: Career Advice

Date asked: Monday, January 31, 2022

Last reviewed: Friday, September 16, 2022

Picture of Ricardo B.

Ricardo B.

Artificial Intelligence and Distributed Computing

A successful employee, in my opinion, is a goal achiever. They initiate action and see it through. I believe that everyone can be a goal achiever if they so choose. They only need to establish their own goals. However, relatively few individuals consider the challenges that exist and how to overcome them. And in order to become an extraordinary goal achiever, you must understand that challenges will always exist, but you must train your brain to notice them and educate it that you can overcome them. And guess what? You can accomplish it in your mind first, and then come up with a strategy. As a result, you will begin to develop into a goal achiever and, as a consequence, a successful employee.

Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Picture of Karoliina S.

Karoliina S.

Project Manager, NDAC Networks

Hi Mohan, Successful employees are definitely team players, as we all need each other for our common and personal goals at work. Successful employees are target driven and feel enthusiastic about our business. If your work motivates you and gives you an extra boost, then you have good possibilities to be successful. Also, I believe that behind every successful person there's a mentor. It's always good if you have someone who can guide and support you on your career path.

Friday, September 16, 2022

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?