Picture of What has been your experience of flexible working?

What has been your experience of flexible working?

Picture of Armia
Picture of Stefanos
2 responses

Anonymous asked a question to Stefanos B.

Category: Work Life Balance

Date asked: Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Last reviewed: Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Picture of Armia W.

Armia W.

CX Project Manager

I work hybrid. This allows me to not feel guilty about growing my career and being a present mom. I can schedule my day around my daughter's day and genuinely feel like superwoman because I get everything done. My work ethic does not lack and my life feels full. She is in pre-school, so my hours are typically between 8-5, but sometimes I will have to break and finish tasks when she goes to bed.

Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Picture of Stefanos B.

Stefanos B.

Software Engineer

Hello and thank you for your question. I am currently working flexibly. This allows me to better plan my day and fulfill all my liabilities. For example, if one day I have an external obligation, I can stop my work and resume some hours later. Moreover, I don't have to waste time on transportation to and from the office. I can spend this time on other hobbies or household activities. Finally, flexible working minimizes transportation costs, which when one lives away from work are very expensive. The way of working is not differentiated either by working from home or from the office. I am just as productive and focused on my work. The only thing that changes is the work environment. This is good because you don't get bored in the same place every day.

Tuesday, January 24, 2023

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?