Picture of Tell me about the most rewarding part of your job?

Tell me about the most rewarding part of your job?

Picture of Francisco
Picture of Stefanos
3 responses

Anonymous asked a question to Virag V.

Category: Experience

Date asked: Monday, November 7, 2022

Last reviewed: Sunday, December 11, 2022

Picture of Francisco S.

Francisco S.

Fault Management Cloud Engineer

Hi, Thank you for your question! To be very honest with you, I think the most rewarding part of my job is when I see that all my efforts and learning are giving positive results for my personal and professional development, and also contributing to the growth of my team and the company business. The hard work that I am developing together with my team has a big impact on maintaining the satisfaction of our current customers and proving that our team can achieve much more goals. I hope my answer provides an overview of the most rewarding part of my job.

Monday, November 7, 2022

Picture of Stefanos B.

Stefanos B.

Software Engineer

Hello, and thank you for your question. For my side, I try every day to fulfill all my daily tasks and activities. It is my main goal when I start my day. It is not easy to achieve it every day because some activities might need extra time. Achieving your goal is very rewarding. In my job, I test software images to ensure they do not contain bugs. When I identify and reproduce a bug, I feel that all my efforts and learning give positive results. This process is rewarding as I provide a relevant service to my team. Remember that the most satisfying part is the result a team can achieve. The combination of each member's contribution can lead to achieving a business goal.

Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Picture of Mikko P.

Mikko P.

Research and Development Engineer, L1 Software

Hi! Let me also provide input to this exciting question. I feel happy in my role when I see my contribution turning into a working solution. I like practicality to a large degree, and I find joy in little things in my work. It might be something as small as finding a bug that prevented my code from running as it should. On the other hand, I also enjoy helping others. I like brainstorming with my colleagues, and our discussions often lead to an improvement idea or a solution to a challenge at hand. Then again on a larger scale, finishing a long task or feature always feels good! It is even quite relieving when one is able to say that something is now complete and call it a day. To summarize, noticing the importance of my contribution to the end product adds meaningfulness to my work. It helps when you are able to set yourself little steps along the way and use the opportunity to enjoy the achieved targets. For me, it is usually tiny and practical things that can make my day, and I guess this applies to many other different roles, too.

Sunday, December 11, 2022

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?