Picture of Hi Catalina my query is about Career progression want to change from Technology to HR.

Hi Catalina my query is about Career progression want to change from Technology to HR.

5 responses

Additional information

Actually have 16 years of experience in Telecom Domain (technology), 6 years back got interested in HR and done MBA in HR, will myself get an opportunity in HR within Nokia, interested to again start from scratch if possible in HR domain and kindly help with a roadmap for the same.

Anonymous asked a question to Nokia

Category: Career progression

Date asked: Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Last reviewed: Friday, October 25, 2019

Catalina Z.

Talent Acquisition Manager - Americas Region

Hello, I´m sure that with your experience and studies, there is a space for you in HR. Our HR team has different roles and we look for different kinds of expertise according to the area. It could be technical expertise, PM roles, customer service oriented, etc. Most important is that you are interested in and keep looking for current opportunities in your main location. Make sure you create your profile in the external career site www.nokia.com/careers and activate notifications to receive information on your e-mail. Connect with us on Social Media and join our conversations there! Kind regards,

Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Anonymous

Thank you Catalina, last question can myself try for other locations apart from my main location, will myself get an opportunity

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Catalina Z.

Not all positions have the option to receive foreign candidates. In case you see something interesting in another location, you will have to check first on the job requirements. Regards,

Thursday, October 24, 2019

Anonymous

Thank you

Friday, October 25, 2019

Catalina Z.

You are more than welcome

Friday, October 25, 2019

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?