Picture of Hello Eva, Hope you are having a good time. I would like to have a chat about PM role in APAC for 5G Tech facilitation.

Hello Eva, Hope you are having a good time. I would like to have a chat about PM role in APAC for 5G Tech facilitation.

Picture of Eva
2 responses

Additional information

Hello Eva, I Hope, you are having a good time, I saw your experience in global projects, Which is really amazing. With respect to my previous education in the EU in Business Informatics and great acquaintance with finish culture and global clientele experience. Currently, I am thinking of working. for my country being one of the huge fans of Nokia since my early childhood age, I think my analytical competencies and agility & will add great value to the particular role, & With past skills and curiosity to learn more and grow ahead & education will add value to the role of Project Manager in Mumbai, Would like to connect & discuss the next steps if any, Thanks

Vilol J. asked a question to Eva D.

Category: Career Advice

Date asked: Monday, October 17, 2022

Last reviewed: Thursday, October 20, 2022

Picture of Eva D.

Eva D.

GPM Center of Excellence Leader, Services GPMO, NI Business Group

Hello Vilol, thanks for reaching out. Nokia is full of opportunities that will allow you to grow professionally and develop new competencies, especially on new coming technologies like 5G. If you are interested in discussing any particular position, I suggest connecting you with our talent attraction team, so you can have the conversation with them. Thanks!

Thursday, October 20, 2022

Vilol J.

Hello Eva, Thank you so much for your response. Actually, I was searching for the same Given my experience of finnish work culture and acquaintance with the APAC region, I really wanna contribute to the role at Mumbai of Project Manager for 5G Facilitation. Is there any way that I can get in touch with the global recruitment team? One of the reasons to reach out to you was, of course, your tremendous experience and since you are the leader of GPM, I thought it will be something I can get direction from, I think I got that, Thank you so much for your time, I hope we all can contribute best of us as individuals and collectively achieve the Nokia dream!!

Thursday, October 20, 2022

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?