Picture of I am an IT Service Management professional, I am also interested to progress my career in IT Risk, Audit & DevOps areas.

I am an IT Service Management professional, I am also interested to progress my career in IT Risk, Audit & DevOps areas.

Picture of Charles
Picture of Charles
2 responses

Additional information

I am an IT Service Management professional, I am also interested to progress my career in IT Risk, Audit & DevOps areas. Does Nokia support learning and promote employees who aspire up-skilling and add value to company's success.

Prasanna R. asked a question to Charles J.

Category: Career Advice

Date asked: Sunday, May 9, 2021

Last reviewed: Thursday, December 16, 2021

Picture of Charles J.

Charles J.

Learning Solutions Consultant

Hi Prasanna R. – Thank you for the inquiry. For interests in specific career opportunities within Nokia, review the job positions available at Nokia via the following link, and then apply for the open position(s) that are of interest to you and which best align with your experience and qualifications: https://www.nokia.com/about-us/careers/our-opportunities/ For interests in intern & co-op job opportunities and for new-graduate career opportunities within Nokia, review the job positions available at Nokia via the following link, and then apply for the open position(s) that are of interest to you and which best align with your experience and qualifications: https://www.nokia.com/about-us/careers/student-and-graduate-opportunities/ Thank you again for your question.

Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Picture of Charles J.

Charles J.

Learning Solutions Consultant

Hi Prasanna R. – Thank you again for the inquiry. I have some additional feedback for your question about progressing your career in IT Risk, Audit & DevOps areas. Please know that Nokia encourages a continuous learning environment for all its employees. Indeed, the ability of Nokia’s highly talented workforce to effectively adapt to changing business needs is what separates Nokia from most competitors. Mainly through Nokia’s Employee Learning Store, it makes available abundant self-paced, instructor-led, vendor e-learning platforms (e.g., NokiaEDU, Harvard ManageMentor, LinkedIn Learning, Skillsoft Books, etc.) focusing on Nokia business skills, key skills & competences, technology, programs with certification, organizational learning, and Nokia products & solutions. I personally researched the Nokia Employee Learning Store and found hundreds of training courses, certification preparation courses, and certification examinations for informational and professional development training opportunities available for Nokia employees – including several dozen offerings for the IT Risk, Audit, and DevOps areas. These self-paced learning offerings are available 24/7 and at no-cost to Nokia employees. At Nokia, employees are encouraged and expected to take advantage of the numerous training and performance improvement opportunities made available to them. At Nokia, building and maintaining the knowledge and skills required to excel in the workplace will not depend entirely on you. Your organization, and especially your first-line manager, will also play crucial roles in supporting your pursuit of new and/or enhanced professional skills and excellence. Nokia additionally provides a Mentoring program where the mentor supports, guides, encourages, and shares knowledge and experience with the Mentee. Prospective Mentees select their “best fit” Mentor from the Nokia Mentor Directory – which provides a catalog of Nokia colleagues who have volunteered and trained to help support you as a Mentor. We also learn so much from each other through our knowledge-sharing and speak-up culture within Nokia.

Thursday, December 16, 2021

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?