Picture of Hey Karoliina , Could you advice me of some recent trending technologies which should i learn.

Hey Karoliina , Could you advice me of some recent trending technologies which should i learn.

Picture of Karoliina
1 response

Additional information

i am pursuing Btech and now am in 3rd year.

Bharti N. asked a question to Karoliina S.

Category: Career Advice

Date asked: Monday, October 31, 2022

Last reviewed: Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Picture of Karoliina S.

Karoliina S.

Project Manager, NDAC Networks

Hi Bharti! Thank you for the excellent question! We cover many different technologies, but you might benefit from studying e.g., some of these: cloud, virtualization, packet core technologies and products, 5G, network management, internet protocol, telecom applications, transport, service routing, optics/photonics, AI/ML courses, system-c, c/c++/python/rust, system Verilog, UVM, VHDL, project management, Agile, GIT, LINUX, Digital design, Logic synthesis, system design, real-time systems. These are of course suggestions, and every job profile has different competence needs. I hope this helps, please let me know if you want to know more, I'll be happy to help you more.

Wednesday, November 2, 2022

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?

Related discussions
What advice you give to someone like me, who is divided between Management and technical side of IT?Please can you give me some information on Nokia's core values?Would you mind letting me know how to be a technology major?Hi Steve, Joined Nokia recently, what are the best in-house ML/AI courses for functional understanding?Sir, Can you advise me to start my career as an electronics and communication engineer instead of software engineer?Hello Sir!!! I'm 2021 Batch,CS, B.Tech passout from Odisha. Sir, can you please share off-campus drives of Nokia.Hey Farah, can you give me some insights about what kind of projects a fresher gets to do as a software eng. trainee?What skills do I need to become SOC engineer?I am currently a AI/ML learner . Your video was a good information for me . Can I work as a DS/ML intern at your cmpny?What would be the best path you would advice me to take for Data Science as a recently graduated Mechanical Engineer?Hello Team, please what are the recommended professionals skills and fits to the NOKIA Beginners?Hi Ram! I'm a recent M.B.A. graduate with a passion for technology. What makes an applicant really stand out?What new technologies should I be aware of to make it big? On a scale of 1-10, how is your experience with Nokia so far?Hi Carolina, nokia has noticed me. Would you help me to get some lesson and or learn from you inside?thank youCan you describe a time you had to learn a new technology while working at Nokia? How did they facilitate that process?