Picture of Summer Trainee - Machine Learning, is the offer related to the field of geoscience or geodata in any way?

Summer Trainee - Machine Learning, is the offer related to the field of geoscience or geodata in any way?

Picture of Linda
2 responses

Additional information

I am studying geoinformation and satelite technologies and have been looking towards using AI to automate few things, as such I would want to apply for the position, to perhaps learn more than I could ever do on my own and at the same time have my student internship done. However my university specifies that in my major the student internship has to be related to geoscience in some sort of way. As such I would need that information to know whether to apply for it without a worry or if I am to ask my university to move my student internship for the sake of having a chance to work at Nokia as ML trainee?

Maciej S. asked a question to Linda K.

Category: Open positions

Date asked: Thursday, March 16, 2023

Last reviewed: Thursday, March 16, 2023

Picture of Linda K.

Linda K.

Talent Attraction Partner & Campus Program Manager

Hi there, you would have to search the job description to see if there are any geoscience in the responsibilities, tasks, etc. Unfortunately, we have thousands of projects we are working on around the globe and would not know each and every single posting to see if it includes it. You are able to search based on skills on our external careers job posting page. Best of luck! Thanks.

Thursday, March 16, 2023

Maciej S.

Thank you for replying so fast, unfortunately there was no information about what kind of data I would be able to work with if I were to successfully apply for the position. I guess I will simply have to ask my university to move my student internship in order to apply to Nokia for this position since it would definitely help me a ton in my projects if I were to land the job where I could talk with people that have same interests or perhaps even overlapping to an extent. Thank you once again for responding.

Thursday, March 16, 2023

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?