Picture of Is it hard to start working as embedded systems developer?

Is it hard to start working as embedded systems developer?

Picture of Natalia
1 response

Additional information

Hello, I'm engineering student from Mikołów and I am looking for internship. I am interested in programing in C, but I have no great experience with it. I'd like to ask about that Nokia Academy. How does it work? Is it possible, with small skill in programing, to start learnig at it? Thanks in advance :)

Piotr S. asked a question to Natalia K.

Category: Open positions

Date asked: Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Last reviewed: Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Picture of Natalia K.

Natalia K.

CI Lead

I graduated from the Nokia Academy as Tester. To my knowledge, if you have enough strength and a few programming skills, you could start at the Nokia Academy with a Developer profile. I recommend this program because it is for everyone - people with and without experience. At the Nokia Academy, we provide you with a theory and exercises in live coding, coding in pairs, etc. Trainers are developers from Nokia who know what is needed here. When you join us, you get your Buddy to help you with everything, so even if you don't understand the embedded systems immediately, your Buddy will help you. Embedded systems have both advantages and disadvantages, but they are understandable. Is it hard to get started? Hard to say. The world belongs to the brave. :-)

Tuesday, October 25, 2022

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?