Picture of As a junior developer, how can I increase my chances of being a good fit in a dev team in Nokia?

As a junior developer, how can I increase my chances of being a good fit in a dev team in Nokia?

Picture of Daniela
3 responses

Mostafa K. asked a question to Daniela L.

Category: About us

Date asked: Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Last reviewed: Thursday, July 9, 2020

Picture of Daniela L.

Daniela L.

Talent Acquisition Partner, HR Region Americas

Hello Mostafa, It is awesome that you have a clear career path, because through that you can increase your chances for any role that you want. Continue performing the activities that you know that are required for the roles you want, take certifications or any other study related to your goal, and feel confident about yourself, start applying to the positions you want. I wish you great success!

Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Mostafa K.

Thanks Daniela for your reply, It would be great to have like detailed requirements, or a minimum bar or a technology stack that I can familiarize myself with, for example, I worked professionally as a mobile apps developer, and currently I'm learning java backend development and Spring framework.

Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Picture of Sandrine H.

Sandrine H.

Employer Brand Ops and Innovation Lead

hi Mostafa, check our end-to-end 5G certification program: https://www.nokia.com/networks/training/5g/bell-labs/. Also my colleagues Kamil M. , Farah S. and Lucy F. might want to share some recommendations. Best of luck and enjoy the learning!

Thursday, July 9, 2020

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?