Picture of I am helping someone w/ a disability find work; They have a BSN in Comp. Science. Is Nokia welcoming of such people?

I am helping someone w/ a disability find work; They have a BSN in Comp. Science. Is Nokia welcoming of such people?

Best discussions & stories
Picture of Charles
1 response

Additional information

Applicant: Parsa Hadidi

Anonymous asked a question to Human Resources

Category: Open positions

Date asked: Thursday, March 11, 2021

Last reviewed: Thursday, March 11, 2021

Picture of Charles J.

Charles J.

Learning Solutions Consultant

Hi - Thank you for your inquiry. It's awesome that the person you are helping is interested in Nokia. As a first step, the person you are helping should apply for the Nokia open position(s) that align most with their interests at: https://www.nokia.com/about-us/careers/student-and-graduate-opportunities/ Nokia’s employee culture embraces people as their true selves. Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion. My personal experience as a Nokia employee has proven to me that Nokia champions programs and groups that support diversity to help build and maintain inclusive work environments. At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, genetic information or ancestry, protected Veteran or military status, or other characteristics protected by law.

Thursday, March 11, 2021

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?