Picture of Describe the qualities needed for your role?

Describe the qualities needed for your role?

Picture of Laura
Picture of Sandrine
5 responses

Manoj F. asked a question to Laura V.

Category: Role Description

Date asked: Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Last reviewed: Friday, December 8, 2023

Picture of Laura V.

Laura V.

Technology Centre development manager

Hi, thank you for your question. In my role, there are several qualities needed. I need good co-operation skills, I need to be able to handle several things at the same time. I need to be able to manage things from the start to all the way to the end. At the same time, I need to be able to look at the bigger picture and think about what type of activities would take our site onward and develop our doings.

Monday, August 3, 2020

Picture of Sandrine H.

Sandrine H.

Employer Brand Ops and Innovation Lead

hi @Jennifer, @Karoliina , @Lindsey, @Casey, @Rita : you might want to share the needed qualities for your specific role too.

Thursday, November 23, 2023

Picture of Jennifer S.

Jennifer S.

Project Manager

Hi, Thank you for your question :). I'm happy to share what I believe are the qualities I have/or should have. Leadership Skills: It is the ability to lead and inspire a diverse team of professionals. Skill in setting clear goals and motivating team members to achieve them. Project Management Expertise: It relates to advanced project planning and execution skills. Communication Skills: Demonstrating clear and concise communication, both written and verbal, is very important for the role, and listening to others' feedback and understanding people. Also, fostering collaboration among team members and other departments. Experience working in cross-functional teams.

Friday, November 24, 2023

Picture of Rita L.

Rita L.

Information Management - Business Intelligence and Knowledge Management

Hi, Glad to help answer this question! In my position, there are two major skills needed: communication skills and technical skills, which help us a lot in developing our use cases. Communication skills in the sense that to create a viable solution, we need to engage with a lot of stakeholders and have productive conversations and dynamic interactions, which lead to a correct and appropriate collection of requirements, and the technical skills that currently are based on using a platform called Celonis to apply Process Mining which can help stakeholders to find inefficiencies on their processes.

Monday, November 27, 2023

Picture of Karoliina S.

Karoliina S.

Project Manager, NDAC Networks

Hi, I'm happy to join the conversation and add a few things. :) My job role is quite wide and it's constantly evolving. Therefore, the first qualification that comes to my mind is flexibility and the ability to adapt to new things. Basic technical understanding is naturally needed, as well as communication and project management skills. And, as we are a global company, the ability to work with people from different cultures is very important.

Friday, December 8, 2023

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?