Can you share some more details about your involvement at universities and your role in engaging with students?
1 response
Jack W. asked a question to Nokia
Category: Role Description
Date asked: Tuesday, January 29, 2019
Last update: Friday, February 8, 2019
Adam T.
Hey Jack, good question! I work with our North American Student Programs team to help identify which recruiting events we need to be at locally. From there, I help make sure the managers attending have a good both set up (with awesome giveaways), and I will occasionally attend the events when support is needed. At the Nokia campus, I try to organize some activities for co-ops throughout the term. Over the past couple of years, this has included welcome mornings, team building activities and lunch and learns. Over the summer, I am engaging daily with high school interns. I manage our Future Tech Summer Internship for students going into grade twelve so, while they are in the building, I am engaging with them in multiple capacities. Apart from student engagements, I've also started to facilitate conversations with universities and some of our local R&D teams on topics such as collaborative research, PhD/Master's placements, etc.
Friday, February 8, 2019
This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.