Picture of What do you like most about this company?

What do you like most about this company?

Best discussions & stories
Picture of Anni
Picture of Andrejs
4 responses

Chimdiebube O. asked a question to Anni R.

Category: Experience

Date asked: Monday, September 9, 2019

Last reviewed: Sunday, January 22, 2023

Picture of Anni R.

Anni R.

Development Studies

I like the flexibility. In most cases doesn't make a difference where you work and what time, as long as you deliver outstanding results. I also enjoy the democracy. Everybody is welcome regardless of size, colour, religion or background. It's a truly international company and you get to know a lot of different cultures.

Friday, September 27, 2019

Picture of Andrejs B.

Andrejs B.

Source To Pay Project Development Team Lead

Hi Chimdiebube, Personally, I really enjoy all the learning opportunities that Nokia offers. Renewal is one of our core values and ongoing competence development is at the heart of it with a mix of formal training, coaching & mentoring, as well as challenging assignments that require you to go out of your comfort zone. The other thing I really like about Nokia is that whatever the job or task is, you're not obliged to do it alone. It's almost always a team effort and colleagues are happy to get involved and provide their experience or support.

Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Hassan B.

And one thing i like from this company there just meet what costumer expectations

Friday, October 11, 2019

Picture of Karoliina S.

Karoliina S.

Project Manager, NDAC Networks

Hi Chimdiebube, we have a unique culture at Nokia: The company really respects each employee and employees respect each other. I call it "the Nokia Family".

Sunday, January 22, 2023

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?