Picture of How is this company different from your competitors?

How is this company different from your competitors?

Picture of Dharmendra
1 response

Additional information

Olusola

Olusola O. asked a question to Dharmendra S.

Category: Organisation information

Date asked: Monday, June 20, 2022

Last reviewed: Thursday, August 11, 2022

Picture of Dharmendra S.

Dharmendra S.

Head of Business Group and Shared Services - Global Sales Support

Excellent questions, thanks Olusola. I have been with Nokia for a long period (more than 2 decades) and it is largely because it is a very special company. To begin with, it has a long and successful history of 157 years and it has continuously evolved and done well. It is globally recognized as one of the most ethical companies in the world. We strongly believe in ethics, compliance, diversity, and inclusion. Our customers trust us fully because of these attributes and our people are proud to represent Nokia. Nokia is a global leader in innovation and Nokia Bell labs is a part of it. Mankind has benefitted so much from the various inventions by Bell labs. Today, we are a global leader in various technologies including Fixed, Radio, IP, Optics, Core, and Cloud. Our values (called Nokia essentials - open, fearless, and empowered) and culture ensure easy integration, maximum collaboration, creativity, and job satisfaction. The leadership is very transparent, accountable, and inspiring. I could continue writing on this topic. Hope this was useful. I wish you the very best.

Thursday, August 11, 2022

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?