Picture of What qualities do you think are necessary to succeed as a researcher at Nokia?

What qualities do you think are necessary to succeed as a researcher at Nokia?

Picture of Lucy
Picture of Raju
8 responses

Ben E. asked a question to Nokia

Category: Career Advice

Date asked: Friday, June 7, 2019

Last reviewed: Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Picture of Lucy F.

Lucy F.

head of technology

Hi, Ben, I think renewal is very necessary. Renewal means continuous learning, in R&D, you always facing new technology, be eager to learn, feel curious about new things are important. Renewal is also about innovating, continuous improvement, always think about how we can do things better, make things differently, that kind of mindset could support you to develop fast.

Friday, July 26, 2019

Picture of Raju A.

Raju A.

Can you hire someone who doesn't have educational background?

Saturday, September 7, 2019

Picture of Raju A.

Raju A.

Do you hire someone who doesn't have educational background?

Saturday, September 7, 2019

Bertrand L.

Open Innovation Manager

I think the most important aspect is to be curious. If you are curious, you will love getting knowledge about what you do not understand, and getting knowledge will make you stronger to answer questions and find solutions to solve problems because overall research is solving problems and things you do not understand

Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Picture of Raju A.

Raju A.

Thanks What kind of help can I get if I want to discuss my new generation technology or help with advice?

Catalina Z.

Talent Acquisition Manager - Americas Region

Raju, I suggest you join our Social Media discussions, get in touch with our experts and if possible, attend local events. Regards,

Picture of Raju A.

Raju A.

I know you have no open discussion in my country. Do you talk to anyone directly? For example, over the phone or in a quick message.

Catalina Z.

Talent Acquisition Manager - Americas Region

Raju, the best option is what I just recently suggested. Regards,

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?