Picture of “ What skills should I develop so that I can represent myself at good level ? ”

“ What skills should I develop so that I can represent myself at good level ? ”

Picture of Karan
3 responses

Additional information

I am an engineer

beatriz A. asked a question to Nokia

Category: Career Advice

Date asked: Thursday, November 7, 2019

Last reviewed: Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Catalina Z.

Talent Acquisition Manager - Americas Region

Hello Beatriz, my first advice to you is to have a clear understanding of what you want to do in your professional career, and become as good as you can be. Showing your goals and achievements is a great start. On the technical side, prepare yourself, keep learning every day and look for different ways to apply what you have learnt. Regards,

Thursday, November 7, 2019

Picture of Karan Y.

Karan Y.

Talent Acquisition Partner

Hi Beatriz, Thanks for the great question. Irrespective of any domain/technical skills, I guess it will be beneficial for you to work on being a great team player, good communications skills, always be ready with open to learn new attitude. I am sure with these you will be able to do better in your career. If you are looking for specific skills/domains, do let us know, we will help you further! Cheers Karan

Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Picture of Karan Y.

Karan Y.

Talent Acquisition Partner

Hi Beatriz, Thanks for the great question. Irrespective of any domain/technical skills, I guess it will be beneficial for you to work on being a great team player, good communications skills, always be ready with open to learn new attitude. I am sure with these you will be able to do better in your career. If you are looking for specific skills/domains, do let us know, we will help you further! Cheers Karan

Wednesday, June 22, 2022

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?