Picture of Hello Bartu, what is the best about working at Nokia? Any insight on how long it takes to get responses on applications?

Hello Bartu, what is the best about working at Nokia? Any insight on how long it takes to get responses on applications?

Picture of Bartu
Picture of Francisco
2 responses

Benny M. asked a question to Bartu G.

Category: About us

Date asked: Friday, November 18, 2022

Last reviewed: Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Picture of Bartu G.

Bartu G.

Electrical Engineering

The best part of working @ Nokia for me is the culture. It's a good balance of growth, learning, and self-care. In my opinion, it's an important trifecta to seek for any position and I am glad Nokia gives me the space to do so. Applications are a hefty process with a lot of moving parts that depend on the position, department, and applicant. From being on both sides of the process, I can tell that Nokia moves as swiftly as it can when it comes to processing applications, handling interviews etc. For me, it took a couple of weeks, which to me was expected and 'the norm' for a corporation like this.

Monday, November 21, 2022

Picture of Francisco S.

Francisco S.

Fault Management Cloud Engineer

Hi Benny M., Thank you for your question. The best of working at @Nokia for me also is the culture as already well said by my colleague Bartu G. We can match a mix of an excellent work-life balance, with an immersive learning track, providing you with many opportunities to grow in your professional career and as a person. Sometimes, the feedback for an application process can take more time than usual since it depends on the role, team, etc. However, you can be sure Nokia's HR is always trying to do its best. I hope my answer has helped you. Good luck!

Tuesday, December 6, 2022

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?