Picture of How is the recruitment process with Nokia?

How is the recruitment process with Nokia?

Best discussions & stories
5 responses

Junhao V. asked a question to Nokia

Category: How to apply

Date asked: Thursday, January 31, 2019

Last reviewed: Sunday, December 8, 2019

Catalina Z.

Talent Acquisition Manager - Americas Region

Hello Junhao! When you take part in a recruitment process with Nokia, you will have the opportunity to meet great professionals inside our organization. First, a member of our talent acquisition team will connect with you to understand your interests, your experience, and background. Then, an interview with the hiring manager will take place. Once the interviews are done, we move to a background/security check, and finally, we will extend the offer for you to start working with us! Anyway, once you have been contacted by us, you can always come back with more questions about the job or process status. Best wishes,

Thursday, January 31, 2019

ASHUTOSH Z.

Is it any opportunities for commerce graduate fresher?

Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Catalina Z.

Talent Acquisition Manager - Americas Region

Hello Ashutosh, please visit our external career website www.nokia.com/careers to find information about current opportunities. You can create your professional profile, update your CV and activate notifications. You also can follow us on Social Media to get more information about activities and projects to come. Kind regards,

Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Picture of Raju A.

Raju A.

Do you appoint someone who haven't any graduation or higher degree.

Friday, September 6, 2019

Yasin X.

I had no idea about this and I was wondering. Thanks to this discussion, I got all the information I needed. Thank you for comments and explanations.

Sunday, December 8, 2019

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?