Picture of Hi, I am looking to get into Nokia as an intern, could you tell me about your work environment?

Hi, I am looking to get into Nokia as an intern, could you tell me about your work environment?

Best discussions & stories
Picture of Linda
3 responses

Pooja M. asked a question to Linda K.

Category: How to apply

Date asked: Thursday, September 28, 2023

Last reviewed: Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Picture of Linda K.

Linda K.

Talent Attraction Partner & Campus Program Manager

Hi there, as an intern with Nokia you will get paired with a mentor or two to help you as you join our organisation and navigate your time with us. The work you will get exposed to is impactful work and you will be able to contribute too. Depending on regions you are joining, there will be an intern program/community where there are extensive social activities, team building, professional development workshops, lunch and learn sessions, etc where you get to hear from various business groups and leaders on their career journey. We empower our interns to engage and there is no lack of opportunities to connect with others at Nokia while you are professionally growing. We offer a hybrid work model and depending on the role you can design your life around what matters to you most. We encourage all of our early careers to challenge the status quo and ask as many questions as you can to get the most out of your time while working with us at Nokia. Hope this helps answers some of you question. Thanks!

Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Pooja M.

That sounds exciting. Hopefully, I will get in. Nokia has been my dream company since I got into the telecommunication field. Thank you so much for your response, Linda.

Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Picture of Sandrine H.

Sandrine H.

Employer Brand Ops and Innovation Lead

hi @Rita you might wanna share your perspective on this topic too?

Wednesday, October 4, 2023

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?