Picture of Hi Bartu, Nice to connect with you!! I wanted to know the normal day of work at Nokia from your experience.

Hi Bartu, Nice to connect with you!! I wanted to know the normal day of work at Nokia from your experience.

Picture of Bartu
1 response

Piyush D. asked a question to Bartu G.

Category: Day to Day

Date asked: Friday, March 3, 2023

Last reviewed: Thursday, April 6, 2023

Picture of Bartu G.

Bartu G.

Electrical Engineering

For me, the days at Nokia are anything but monotonous. A normal day starts with me digging through my inbox to catch up on updates. Then the only constant thing on my agenda is our daily standup meeting that is part of the Scrum methodology, where the members of my agile team give small updates on what they have been up to since the previous meeting, plans for the remainder of the day, and any blockages they might benefit from other members chiming in. Other than these two, my day really depends on the tasks I have been focusing on. I might have meetings with other colleagues, have some focused time, do peer programming, or even go to the labs to check on our equipment. I try to end every day by organizing my Kanban board so I don't miss any tasks that I need to complete. Of course, all of this depends on the role you take and the structure of the team.

Thursday, April 6, 2023

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?