Picture of Is there any chance to convert the Co-op internship to full-time employee at Nokia?

Is there any chance to convert the Co-op internship to full-time employee at Nokia?

4 responses

Vyom J. asked during the live chat Meet the people at Nokia and learn more about student/new grad opportunities! to Nokia

Category: How to apply

Date asked: Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Last reviewed: Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Julia C.

NI IP/O Learning Services Project and Operations Coordinator

Hi Vyom, I was a co-op student and was then hired full-time after graduation.

Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Vyom J.

Wow, that's great! I am currently working at Nokia as a Co-op student, is there anything to keep in mind and how should I approach for full-time opportunity?

Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Julia C.

NI IP/O Learning Services Project and Operations Coordinator

My recommendation is to make the most of your co-op experience by working hard, learning as much as you can, and making connections within your team and any teams you're interested in working with. It is important to let your manager and others know that you would be interested in joining full-time after graduation so they keep you in mind for any new grad opportunities. Once your co-op term is finished, keep in touch with the people you met during your co-op so you are not forgotten.

Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Vyom J.

Perfect, thank you so much for this wonderful advice! I will keep all these things in mind and already started learning a lot and making connections from my Co-op experience.

Tuesday, October 5, 2021

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?