Picture of What is look to be an environmental administrator at Nokia

What is look to be an environmental administrator at Nokia

Picture of Charles
1 response

Additional information

I real want to be part of Nokia dream team , I have applied for the environmental administrator position and I hope I will be there on the next step for the interview . I just want to hear from you guys about how it looks like to be an employee at Nokia and for position that I have applied for ?

Nicholaus J. asked a question to Charles J.

Category: Career Advice

Date asked: Saturday, June 5, 2021

Last reviewed: Monday, June 14, 2021

Picture of Charles J.

Charles J.

Learning Solutions Consultant

Hi Nicholaus. Thank you for this question. As one who has worked in professional environments for more than 20 years, my personal experience is that the work culture within Nokia embraces diversity and inclusiveness, and view them as key assets for business success. Nokia supports the needs of all Nokia employees – with close attention to gender and its minority populations. As our chief executive Pekka Lundmark stated, "In those areas we choose to compete, we will play to win,". Nokia’s winning attitude is guided by its employee culture, which emphasizes integrity, inclusiveness, and innovation. Nokia’s multi-cultural teams work closely together to achieve its business goals. At Nokia employees communicate freely and effectively within and across teams, groups, organizations, and regions – where employees are encouraged to speak up and contribute regardless of their job level. Integrity, ethics, and compliance are very important at Nokia; they represent how we view ourselves and guide our interactions with colleagues and customers. Nokia emphasizes the workplace environmental and individual factors that help assure employee and organizational successes through well defined processes/instructions, automation, and tools, supported by relevant and frequent supervisor feedback, and with appropriately focused incentives. Depending on an employee’s performance needs and professional goals, Nokia makes abundant informational and professional development training opportunities available to its employees, and mandates frequent one-on-one meetings between employees and their managers.

Monday, June 14, 2021

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?