Picture of I am currently a student, interested in computer science. What is daily life like? How did you stand out at first?

I am currently a student, interested in computer science. What is daily life like? How did you stand out at first?

1 response

Additional information

I recently applied for a trainee job in 5g integration. Also, I would like to know is there anything specific I should focus more on in relation to this field?

Shane C. asked a question to Nokia

Category: Day to Day

Date asked: Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Last reviewed: Thursday, November 28, 2019

Catalina Z.

Talent Acquisition Manager - Americas Region

Dear Shane, we currently have several opportunities for interns and trainees. Each position has different requirements, but I´m sure your studies and interests will put you on the right spot. Make sure you stay connected with us on our Social Media channels, to learn more about the company and future opportunities. For the position you already applied to, our recruitment team will take a look at your profile and in case there is a match between our hiring manager´s expectations and you, they will connect directly. Please note that we receive a good amount of applications, and it can take a couple of days before you receive an answer. Kind regards,

Thursday, November 28, 2019

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?