Picture of Would you mind letting me know how to be a technology major?

Would you mind letting me know how to be a technology major?

Picture of Lucy
Picture of Raju
3 responses

Additional information

I have no formal education, just want to present my qualifications with the help of personal intelligence.

Raju A. asked a question to Lucy F.

Category: Career Advice

Date asked: Monday, December 9, 2019

Last reviewed: Monday, December 30, 2019

Picture of Lucy F.

Lucy F.

head of technology

Hi, Raju, First it's needed to understand which technology area you want to develop yourself. For example, if you want to be an R&D SW engineer, programming skill and competence is very important. And for NOKIA, we are working in Telecommunication Industry, need to learn telecommunication technology as many R&D positions' requirement. And different open jobs have different requirements, you can find all our open jobs at www.nokia.com/careers.

Sunday, December 15, 2019

Picture of Raju A.

Raju A.

Thanks, I have analyzed new data databases in the current technology world and invented some important things that can be added to new levels using traditional technology. Can I get a platform for this?

Sunday, December 15, 2019

Picture of Lucy F.

Lucy F.

head of technology

Hi,Raju, I suggest you to try first step, look for the open positions at www.nokia.com/careers , apply the positions you have interests with your CV, share what you have learnt current technology and what you invented. If your competence and potential are mapping with the position, NOKIA hiring manager will contact you for further interview. Good luck!

Monday, December 30, 2019

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?