Picture of Do you have any advice for a beginner that is interested in learning Cloud Computing?

Do you have any advice for a beginner that is interested in learning Cloud Computing?

Picture of Francisco
1 response

Daniel S. asked a question to Francisco S.

Category: Career Advice

Date asked: Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Last reviewed: Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Picture of Francisco S.

Francisco S.

Fault Management Cloud Engineer

Hi, Daniel S. I much appreciated your question. My prime advice for those interested in learning about Cloud Computing, especially those focused on Telco Cloud, is to first check the leading Cloud providers in the market and their entry certifications. There are many paid and free courses and training available. I recommend checking into the e-learning platforms like LinkedIn, Udemy, Kodekloud, TechGuru etc. for some free courses and training. This is my first time working on these technologies, so I am constantly looking to improve and achieve more knowledge on them. Therefore, following these hints, I have succeeded in my job opportunity at Nokia. Be careful when preparing your professional career path in Cloud Computing to be aware of which area you want to develop. For example, suppose you are thinking about expanding your knowledge in Telco Cloud (IaaS). In that case, learn about the core concepts of NFV, CNF, and other tools like OpenStack, Linux, containers, etc. In addition to enrolling in these courses and training, build a Home Lab for practising, using a Cloud or virtualized environment, because it will help better assimilate the content. Hope my hints about what I am doing to learn more about Cloud Computing also help you to discover the best way on your journey. I wish you good luck!

Wednesday, November 9, 2022

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?