Picture of I have entrepreneurial experience. I have launched two startups. But, I don't have experience in MNC. What do I do?

I have entrepreneurial experience. I have launched two startups. But, I don't have experience in MNC. What do I do?

Picture of Andrejs
2 responses

Radhika G. asked a question to Andrejs B.

Category: About us

Date asked: Friday, October 4, 2019

Last reviewed: Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Picture of Andrejs B.

Andrejs B.

Source To Pay Project Development Team Lead

Hi Radhika, Congratulations on launching two startups. I know it's a challenging process that requires a wide range of skills - from being able to organize the whole process to lead and inspire people. Experience in a multinational corporation is not a pre-requisite to join our community. Nokia looks for proactive, driven and passionate people who are eager to learn and achieve results. It's the qualities & skills people develop throughout their professional and personal lives that bring the value to the company and, ultimately, the customer. I advise you not to be discouraged about the lack of experience in multinational corporations and instead to look through the opportunities that Nokia currently offers (https://www.nokia.com/about-us/careers/our-opportunities/opportunities-in-it/) and apply for the one you see yourself in.

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Radhika G.

Hello, I was waiting for your guidance for so long. Thanks for replying. I have applied for many company in India. But, just because my own startup experience won't consider as Previous year experience, my resume gets rejected. I hope this time recruiter look at my skills rather than an official experience. Hope this time my resume won't get rejected. I am applying for Product Management at your company. Thanks. Good Vibes Radhika

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?