Picture of Do you mind me asking what is a typical day in Nokia as a data scientist?

Do you mind me asking what is a typical day in Nokia as a data scientist?

Picture of Rita
1 response
Start new discussionBrowse other categories

Christopher L. asked a question to Rita L.

Category: Day to Day

Date asked: Monday, March 11, 2024

Last reviewed: Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Picture of Rita L.

Rita L.

Information Management - Business Intelligence and Knowledge Management

Hi Christopher! Great question and thanks for asking. I usually don't do the same as a usual Data Scientist, since I am currently working as a Process Mining Expert, but for sure as developers, the work/life should be similar. Usually, I start my day planning all the topics I need to cover the day, having in mind the priorities and what is pending on my side, then we usually meet up as a team to discuss the burning topics of the day and check if someone needs help or any type of support. After that, I attend calls regarding the projects I am involved in to understand the requirements, update the business about the status of development, to validate the use case progress or I can have work sessions with my co-developers on the projects to work on the development, currently using Celonis but in the future with Microsoft platforms using SQL or Phyton and using tools like PAPM or PowerBI. Then we have calls that happen weekly, like calls with stakeholders, team brainstorming meetings, and team building gatherings. I would say this is my typical day for me and most of my team colleagues. Hope I could help you!

Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Did you find this discussion helpful?