Picture of How do you live out Nokia's culture at work daily?

How do you live out Nokia's culture at work daily?

Picture of Laura
Picture of Daniela
2 responses

Emma T. asked a question to Laura V.

Category: Culture

Date asked: Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Last reviewed: Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Picture of Laura V.

Laura V.

Technology Centre development manager

Hi Emma, thank you for your great question! In Nokia, our culture is very strong and the Nokia way is present every day. It is like being part of a big family. I always keep in mind our cultural drivers: Drive, Dare, and Care while working. I am taking responsibility and always thinking the bigger picture while pushing things onward, I dare to speak my mind if I disagree with someone, but I always care about my colleagues and treat them with respect and think about people's wellbeing first. I value our diversity and try to challenge us not to take the easiest path, but the one that brings the most value. While working in Nokia you grow into the organization and the culture becomes part of daily actions automatically.

Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Picture of Daniela L.

Daniela L.

Talent Acquisition Partner, HR Region Americas

Hello Emma, In Nokia, it's incredible how easy and fast you can become part of the culture. Everybody shows respect for others, we have the opportunity to develop ourselves and our ideas are always taking into account, the teamwork is overriding, and as Laura says we are part of a big family.

Wednesday, May 20, 2020

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?