Picture of I am keen to make a career in product management, how do I make my profile standout during an application?

I am keen to make a career in product management, how do I make my profile standout during an application?

Picture of Linda
1 response

Additional information

I endeavour that as a product manager, I would like to delve deeper into the topics of product lifecycle management, circular economy, product optimisation, profit maximisation. I seek advise on what way could I pitch my profile so that as someone while screening takes notice of my profile and gives me a shot at the position.

Start new discussionBrowse other categories

Seshnag R. asked a question to Linda K.

Category: Application Advice

Date asked: Thursday, January 25, 2024

Last reviewed: Thursday, January 25, 2024

Picture of Linda K.

Linda K.

Talent Attraction Partner & Campus Program Manager

Happy to support you with some guidance. I would recommend you to: Effectively pitch your profile and capture the attention of potential employers during the screening process, consider incorporating a compelling summary, highlighting your most relevant experience, particularly in relevance to the position of product manager. Describe your achievements related to product optimization and lifecycle management in previous roles or projects, showcase your contributions and profitability, perhaps use metrics and quantifiable results to illustrate this, showcase innovation - highlighting areas where you introduced new ideas or strategies to optimize product performance, etc. Express continuous learning and development or cross-functional collaboration employers want to see that you are passionate about the industry and the last two things are to constantly tailor your resume for each position, network, or seek recommendations from other professionals within your desired industry. Best of luck in your pursuit!

Thursday, January 25, 2024

Did you find this discussion helpful?