Picture of What should I do to get an interview from Nokia after submitting an application?

What should I do to get an interview from Nokia after submitting an application?

Picture of Stefanos
Picture of Sandrine
4 responses
Start new discussionBrowse other categories

Kary S. asked a question to Stefanos B.

Category: Interview Tips

Date asked: Monday, October 30, 2023

Last reviewed: Thursday, November 2, 2023

Picture of Stefanos B.

Stefanos B.

Software Engineer

Hello and thank you for your question. I will try to answer you, but I want you to know that the process might differ depending on the vacancy. I can describe my experience to you, so you can get a first idea. After submitting my application, I received a knowledge test which I had 5 days to complete if I remember correctly. About 10 days after completing the test, I received an invitation for an interview. The interview was based on my interests, knowledge, and background. The duration of the interview was about an hour and a half. Please be patient and I'm sure someone in charge will contact you soon to let you know the next steps after submitting the application.

Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Picture of Sandrine H.

Sandrine H.

Employer Brand Ops and Innovation Lead

@Remi , @Lindsey , @Armia , @Rita : You might want to share your experience to give additional insights to Kary S. :)

Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Picture of Rita L.

Rita L.

Information Management - Business Intelligence and Knowledge Management

Hi Kary! Great question! My experience was a bit different. I got to know the Nokia program by referral at the university, and the professor presented it to me. Then I applied for the job opportunity, and some days later, I got a phone call to schedule a meeting for an interview. During the interview, they did all-in-one, so they made me technical questions but also social and psychological related questions to understand my fit in the team and it was a dynamic conversation which helped to relieve the stress. Then, they contacted me again to present the proposal. For me, it was a great experience and they gave me all availability to ask as many questions as possible and get in contact with them at any time. I am sure that you will also have a great experience and someone is already carefully reviewing your profile and let you know what are the next steps as Stefanos mentioned. Good luck!!

Thursday, November 2, 2023

Picture of Remi M.

Remi M.

Software Engineer

Of course! I received a call from HR to schedule the interview at my best convenience. Before the interview, I was reflecting on my skills as well as strengths and weaknesses. I remember that I also reviewed the projects that I put in my CV to present them in the job interview in a clear way. I can also recommend to stay calm and be positive about the interview's outcome. Good luck!

Thursday, November 2, 2023

Did you find this discussion helpful?