Picture of How is Nokia leading the B2B technology innovation in assisting CSPs globally?

How is Nokia leading the B2B technology innovation in assisting CSPs globally?

Picture of Dharmendra
Picture of Tin Tin
8 responses

Tin Tin M. asked a question to Dharmendra S.

Category: About us

Date asked: Thursday, April 27, 2023

Last reviewed: Monday, May 15, 2023

Picture of Dharmendra S.

Dharmendra S.

Head of Business Group and Shared Services - Global Sales Support

Great question, thanks. Nokia is leading the B2B technology innovation across the domains to assist our communication service providers (CSPs). Today CSP networks are focusing more on key areas like 5G networks & monetization, Cloud, Digitalization, Broadband, and Industry 4.0. To grow CSPs business, Nokia is partnering with them to deliver critical networks with the highest performance, reliability, and security. We create technology that helps the world act together. Our solutions enable service providers to create the critical networks that bring together the world's people, machines, and devices. Our world-class portfolio includes 5G Radio, Microwave, Fiber, IP Routing, Optical networks, Broadband solutions, Core, Cloud, Business applications, and more. As an example, let me share more about one such key area and our Nokia Broadband portfolio. As we know, Broadband network is vital for social and economic wellbeing, for the sustainability of our planet, and to unlock the promises of Industry 4.0, IoT, and future waves of innovation. Our broadband technology drives the largest and most advanced broadband networks in the world. Nokia can help CSPs to meet connectivity commitments and seize broadband opportunities sustainably and profitably. GPON, XGS-PON and 25G PON fiber provide ultra-fast broadband for the ultimate customer experience. Software-defined access networking (SDAN), virtualization, and automation ensure full control over complexity while accelerating innovation. Similarly, we have best-in-class solutions for other network needs like 5G and Cloud. We are also leading industry progress in 6G and Metaverse network needs. Hope this helps. Happy to share more.

Friday, April 28, 2023

Picture of Tin Tin M.

Tin Tin M.

Thanks, Dharmendra. I appreciate you taking the time to provide further insights. Kudos. It's true, and I echo with you that CSPs globally, including the Australian network operators, are now having top priority agendas for trusted partnership solution providers for developing and securing new B2B business models with enterprises as they can no longer afford to focus on B2C alone for their ROIs from the network and spectrum investment. Nokia is playing as a key partner for CSPs, holding their hands for their capabilities/capacities to engage and achieve their goals and sale pipeline plans in providing e2e ecosystem solutions, a broad product portfolio and partners. I noted the Nokia strategy pillars -the 2nd is "Expand the share of Enterprise", and the 5th is "Build new business models". A very exciting time for me, and hoping I can participate in the journey and contribute to working with smart people. Thanks again.

Monday, May 1, 2023

Picture of Dharmendra S.

Dharmendra S.

Head of Business Group and Shared Services - Global Sales Support

Thank you so much for a wonderful response. Indeed, Nokia has a strong focus on Enterprise, both directly as well as through CSPs. There is a huge growth potential for digitalization in all enterprise segments. Happy to share that we are growing rapidly in mindshare, portfolio, and by winning new customers. While doing so much towards technology and customers, we have a big focus on ESG too. Again, thank you for your very meaningful response and I wish you the best.

Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Picture of Tin Tin M.

Tin Tin M.

A great thing Nokia is doing in the ESG area- caring for the world we live in. Pretty awesome.

Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Picture of Karoliina S.

Karoliina S.

Project Manager, NDAC Networks

Hi Tin Tin, good question and I would like to share my response too. It's important for Nokia to make leading and innovative products that Nokia customers succeed with. One CSP example is Nokia's digital automation concept https://www.dac.nokia.com/

Thursday, May 4, 2023

Picture of Tin Tin M.

Tin Tin M.

Hi Karoliina, Thank you so much for sharing the page about Digital Automation for Campus. I am very impressed with how Nokia has gotten ready to lead and is capable of providing 360' innovative solutions (not only connection and edge computing platform but also devices and applications for the e2e ecosystem) to CSPs as well as enterprises for different industry requirements. The messages for "Why Nokia" is very compelling, clear and powerful. I will be staying on this page for a while :-0 so much to catch up on Nokia's solution portfolio. I also like the total cost of ownership framework, which makes simplification and provides key areas, including the spectrum cost and the equipment cost (as per technology 4G/5G/Wifi), for estimation and a rough idea. I appreciate so much for the information you provided. My interest in re-joining Nokia has increased further. Kudos.

Monday, May 8, 2023

Picture of Karoliina S.

Karoliina S.

Project Manager, NDAC Networks

Happy to hear! Let us know if you want to learn something more.

Thursday, May 11, 2023

Tin Tin M.

Kudos, Karoliina. Sure, I will initiate again for a discussion to learn (continuous learning/renewal) further. Thanks again to both @Karoliina and @Dharmendra for their generous answer and support.

Monday, May 15, 2023

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?