Picture of Hi Lorena, I'm a PhD candidate with expertise in distributed systems, IoT, wireless technology.

Hi Lorena, I'm a PhD candidate with expertise in distributed systems, IoT, wireless technology.

Picture of Linda
1 response

Additional information

I'd be grateful if you could guide me through the process of interviewing, and joining Nokia as a summer research intern. Thanks, Tripti

Tripti S. asked a question to Linda K.

Category: Open positions

Date asked: Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Last reviewed: Monday, July 24, 2023

Picture of Linda K.

Linda K.

Talent Attraction Partner & Campus Program Manager

Hi there, all external applicants would need to apply directly to the website: https://www.nokia.com/about-us/careers/student-and-graduate-opportunities/ based on the opportunities that suit your needs and what you are looking for. If selected to move forward in the next phase of the application process, you will be contacted for an interview - the interview could be from the recruiter or from the business or hiring manager directly depending on what country you live in for your application process, the interview could be anywhere from a 30 minute virtual interview to 2-step process (again depending on where you are applying from). If you are selected as a candidate for offer, you will be contacted by your talent attraction partner to start the hiring and onboarding process. Best of luck in your application process!

Monday, July 24, 2023

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?