Picture of Hi, would you like to share with me some of your work experiences and the most inspiring moments you have had at Nokia?

Hi, would you like to share with me some of your work experiences and the most inspiring moments you have had at Nokia?

Picture of Dharmendra
1 response

Netsanet B. asked a question to Dharmendra S.

Category: Experience

Date asked: Sunday, October 9, 2022

Last reviewed: Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Picture of Dharmendra S.

Dharmendra S.

Head of Business Group and Shared Services - Global Sales Support

sure, great question, very happy to share. To begin with, when I joined Nokia in Finland during late 90's. It was an amazing experience to work in a foreign/ international environment and the fellow colleagues were fantastic. Everyone welcomed me and treated me with great respect. We were about to launch 3G networks globally and it was out of this world to contribute and make a significant difference. Today, we have the similar level of excitement and pride for 5G (or even more as 5G would have a huge impact on society and industries). Personally, when I received a merit/appreciation for my outstanding work from the CEO and receiving Nokia Values award from India Head as well as Global Chief People Officer were some other inspiring moments. Evolving other colleagues through mentoring and coaching makes me further inspired. Honestly, every day is awesome with inspiring colleagues, leaders and Nokia's innovative solutions that help to make this world a better place. Hope this was useful. I wish you the very best.

Tuesday, October 11, 2022

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?