Picture of What is the way of work at Nokia, in your case on relation 5G?

What is the way of work at Nokia, in your case on relation 5G?

Picture of Dharmendra
1 response

Dario S. asked a question to Dharmendra S.

Category: About us

Date asked: Friday, August 12, 2022

Last reviewed: Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Picture of Dharmendra S.

Dharmendra S.

Head of Business Group and Shared Services - Global Sales Support

Hi, thank you for the question. If I understood you right, you would like to know how 5G is being supported by Nokia and the role of various teams in Nokia. So, as we know 5G is the latest big technology that is expected to transform the world across industries and verticals. As Nokia is a network equipment supplier to both CSP (Communication service providers) and Enterprises (like Mining, ports), we engage with the customer proactively as well as responding to RFPs (Request for Proposals / 5G tenders). Our Nokia R&D has built world-class 5G products and solutions portfolio and it is supported by product management teams. There are 3 Business groups and various portfolio across these 3 BGs are offered as a part of 5G. Towards the customers, we have Sales teams (called Customer experience) as well as RBCs (Regional Business Centers) who try to meet all customer requirements. All this is assisted by pre-Sales, Bid management and other central functions. Usually, there is a customer demo and pilot first before commercial launch. We have been very successful already with multiple customers across the globe. Hope this answers your question. I would be happy to explain further if necessary. I wish you the very best.

Wednesday, August 24, 2022

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?