Picture of Does Nokia give Employees Macbook? I'm using Macbook for the last 7+ yrs, that is why asking.

Does Nokia give Employees Macbook? I'm using Macbook for the last 7+ yrs, that is why asking.

Picture of Charles
3 responses

Additional information

I am going to Join Nokia Canada and I am using Macbook for the last 7+ years, so I am checking what kind of laptop Nokia provides to its employee.

Anonymous asked a question to Charles J.

Category: About us

Date asked: Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Last reviewed: Friday, August 27, 2021

Picture of Charles J.

Charles J.

Learning Solutions Consultant

Hi – Thank you for asking this question. Please know that Nokia maintains workplace environments to support employees’ workplace performance. The tools, resources, time, and materials made available are those determined to meet the specific performance needs. Thank you again for the question.

Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Anonymous

Thanks Charles, but I still think my question is not answered? I mean how Nokia will decide I need Macbook? I mean will Nokia give me a choice?

Thursday, August 19, 2021

Picture of Charles J.

Charles J.

Learning Solutions Consultant

Hi - Thank you for clarifying the question. I cannot predict how an individual leader may choose to best equip their team to assure their team's workplace effectiveness. My experience is that workplace tools decisions are made in consultation with the employee's line manager. Frequent and relevant communications/feedback between employees and their line manager (including frequent one-on-one meetings between employees and their manager) is an important focus in Nokia. Your line manager is you key advocate in assuring you have the tools you need to perform your job properly. Excelling in the workplace does not depend entirely on you. Your organization, and especially your first-line manager, also play crucial roles in supporting your efforts toward workplace excellent. Be open, fearless, and empowered when communicating with your manager regarding your workplace needs and expectations; then, support your manager and team to succeed with the final decisions that are made.

Friday, August 27, 2021

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?