Picture of I’ve read Nokia is restructuring. I've made applications for roles at Nokia but I'm not sure... is it safe to join now?

I’ve read Nokia is restructuring. I've made applications for roles at Nokia but I'm not sure... is it safe to join now?

Picture of Daniela
2 responses

Johnson S. asked a question to Daniela L.

Category: About us

Date asked: Monday, June 14, 2021

Last reviewed: Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Picture of Daniela L.

Daniela L.

Talent Acquisition Partner, HR Region Americas

Hello Johnson, You're right, Nokia’s announced on March 16 plans to reset their cost bases and invest in R&D and future capabilities including 5G, cloud and digital infrastructure, as well as other areas that will benefit Nokia in the long-term. Nokia's business groups have identified a clear path for sustainable, profitable growth and technology leadership. Therefore, our Business Groups are now resetting their cost bases so they can invest in their future to achieve these targets. Therefore, we continue recruiting new people to further build our future capabilities in 5G, cloud and digital infrastructure. Ensuring the long-term profitability of the company is the best way to ensure that we remain a desirable employer. As an employer, Nokia has always been – and will be – able to provide attractive career opportunities on a global scale. Regards

Monday, June 14, 2021

Johnson S.

Thanks for you answer Daniela! I think it's optimal to digitalise the infrastructre for adequate development and achieving goals.

Wednesday, June 23, 2021

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?