Picture of can you tell me how your brand ambassador program improves employee satisfaction?

can you tell me how your brand ambassador program improves employee satisfaction?

Picture of Lucy
1 response

Christina R. asked a question to Lucy F.

Category: Employee benefits

Date asked: Monday, October 5, 2020

Last reviewed: Monday, October 5, 2020

Picture of Lucy F.

Lucy F.

head of technology

Dear Christina, thanks for your interest in our social media brand ambassador program. The Nokia Social Media Brand Ambassadors program is a global initiative aiming to support company attractiveness as an employer of choice through employees’ publications on social media. There are hundreds of employees working as Nokia brand ambassadors, we are actively sharing Nokia business news, company culture, what's our work and life in Nokia different locations by own short post on global social platforms, such as LinkedIn, etc. Our employees are proud of it when they see the posts, especially when they are part of the stories, and they would like also to share with their family and friends to better understand what #TeamNokia is doing now, what amazing things happen in Nokia every day. I think it really improves our employees' satisfaction.

Monday, October 5, 2020

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?