Picture of What are the biggest challenges you faced while working on a project?How to get interview for Data Scientist role?

What are the biggest challenges you faced while working on a project?How to get interview for Data Scientist role?

Picture of Rita
1 response
Start new discussionBrowse other categories

Harsha Y. asked a question to Rita L.

Category: Role challenge

Date asked: Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Last reviewed: Monday, October 7, 2024

Picture of Rita L.

Rita L.

Information Management - Business Intelligence and Knowledge Management

Hi Harsha! Thank you for your question. Having worked as a process mining expert at Nokia for the past three years, the most challenging aspect I consistently face is managing business expectations. Process mining has enormous potential to optimize workflows, identify bottlenecks, and improve operational efficiency, but there's often a significant gap between what the technology can deliver and what stakeholders expect in terms of speed and impact. Also, the lack of understanding of the own processes is hard to manage and needs to be a collaborative work to guarantee a strong and stable solution. This applies to Process Mining, which is my area, but I am sure that other areas that complement data science face similar issues. To get to know Nokia'a opportunities you can check the Nokia Carreers page and program. I hope I was able to help!

Monday, October 7, 2024

Did you find this discussion helpful?