Picture of Could you offer tips for an international applicant approaching the software roles & job application process at Nokia?

Could you offer tips for an international applicant approaching the software roles & job application process at Nokia?

Picture of Linda
Picture of Remi
2 responses
Start new discussionBrowse other categories

Priyanker R. asked a question to Linda K.

Category: Eligibility

Date asked: Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Last reviewed: Thursday, February 8, 2024

Picture of Linda K.

Linda K.

Talent Attraction Partner & Campus Program Manager

International applicants should follow the same application process as those residing in the country. You can submit your application through our external careers website, providing your resume and the required information. If you possess relevant or transferable work experience for the position, kindly include it in your application. Each applicant, irrespective of their country of experience, undergoes a thorough review of their experience, skills, and transferrable skills.

Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Picture of Remi M.

Remi M.

Software Engineer

I couldn't agree more with Linda's response! I'd also like to add some tips which might be beneficial. Communication is important so I recommend preparing for the interview. Secondly, it's worth also preparing for the technical part so I suggest doing some coding exercises and recalling theoretical knowledge. Lastly - stay positive and optimistic. Fingers crossed for you Priyanker!

Thursday, February 8, 2024

Did you find this discussion helpful?