Picture of Describe some challenges that you face in your current role?

Describe some challenges that you face in your current role?

Picture of Nitasha
1 response
Start new discussionBrowse other categories

Anonymous asked a question to Nitasha M.

Category: Role challenge

Date asked: Monday, October 16, 2023

Last reviewed: Friday, October 27, 2023

Picture of Nitasha M.

Nitasha M.

Solution Manager

With responsibilities, challenges are complimentary :), but if you know how to handle the situation, then you rise and shine. In my current role, I face several challenges like: 1. Work-Life Balance: As I'm deeply committed to my role and passionate about what I do, it can sometimes be challenging to draw a clear line between work and personal life. 2. Managing Additional Initiatives: While I'm passionate about volunteering for initiatives like StrongHer Noida (StrongHer is an award-winning employee network at Nokia committed to championing gender diversity in the technology sector) and my role as an Area Director in Toastmasters International, juggling these commitments alongside my professional responsibilities sometimes become demanding. It requires effective time management and careful prioritization. 3. Stress Management: The nature of my work, especially in a core technical role, can be high-pressure at times. This can affect both work and personal life, making stress management a significant challenge. 4. Keeping Updated: Our telecommunications industry is ever-evolving. Staying updated with the latest technologies, industry trends, and market dynamics is a continuous challenge. To address these challenges, I make use of effective time management techniques, delegate tasks when possible, and regularly communicate with my team and family to maintain a healthy work-life balance. Staying adaptable and continuously learning are key strategies for overcoming the challenges in my current role.

Friday, October 27, 2023

Did you find this discussion helpful?