Picture of What have been Nokia's employees' reactions to the refreshed brand?

What have been Nokia's employees' reactions to the refreshed brand?

Picture of Karoliina
Picture of Sandrine
4 responses

John M. asked a question to Karoliina S.

Category: About us

Date asked: Friday, April 14, 2023

Last reviewed: Monday, April 17, 2023

Picture of Karoliina S.

Karoliina S.

Project Manager, NDAC Networks

Hi John, I love this question. The reason is that I just love our new brand! My first thought when I saw it was "Wow, this is fresh and modern". And I think I even smiled. :) I think my colleagues share the same thoughts and feelings. Communication is part of my work and I'm excited about the new brand colors and images that I can use in communication material. They have definitely fueled my creativity. But of course, it wasn't entirely easy giving up the classic iconic logo that we all grew up with. But we are ready for this new fresh era of Nokia.

Friday, April 14, 2023

Picture of Sandrine H.

Sandrine H.

Employer Brand Ops and Innovation Lead

@Eva @Burcu @Lorena you might want to share your perspective to the topic too.

Monday, April 17, 2023

Picture of Burcu D.

Burcu D.

Global Inclusion & Diversity Program Manager

General reaction is very positive. Our employees find the new brand very fresh, exciting and modern. New colors are very vibrant and energizing. Most importantly, people do see that it is in line with renewing ourselves. Nokia redefining itself.

Monday, April 17, 2023

Picture of Eva D.

Eva D.

GPM Center of Excellence Leader, Services GPMO, NI Business Group

Words I have heard employees use when referring to the new band are: exciting, new, fresh, modern, colorful, clear, bright, engaging, ... It is true that we also feel a bit nostalgic towards the previous Nokia logo, as it was with us for so many years. But a new brand and visual identity brings a new and open look into the future of the company.

Monday, April 17, 2023

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?