Picture of Hi Linda! Hope you are doing well. I was wondering about the application process & eligibility for corporate marketing.

Hi Linda! Hope you are doing well. I was wondering about the application process & eligibility for corporate marketing.

Picture of Linda
1 response

Additional information

I am an international student here in Australia studying Master of Marketing and International Business. Currently, I am on my student visa Subclass 500. Once I graduate in November 2023, I am eligible for Post Study Work Visa Subclass 485 which allows me to work in Australia for 3 years without any restrictions. I have 5 years of Branding and Social Media Marketing work experience and I am keen to develop my skills with Nokia for their corporate marketing. As a result, I was wondering if you can share some insights about the application process and eligibility requirement.

RAHUL C. asked a question to Linda K.

Category: Application process

Date asked: Saturday, March 25, 2023

Last reviewed: Monday, March 27, 2023

Picture of Linda K.

Linda K.

Talent Attraction Partner & Campus Program Manager

Hello, thanks for your interest and consideration of Nokia. The application process is fairly standard. The best way is to review all of the jobs posted on our external site https://www.nokia.com/about-us/careers/ using filters for regions/country, type of skill set and what you are looking for, and apply directly to the ones you are most interested in. You can create one user profile and it will save all the postings you applied to. You can also set an alert so that if you don't see anything of interest to what you are looking for, the filter will automatically send your email a notification when a position of potential interest becomes available. As for eligibility requirement, it depends on your specific country as each region is different; however, you are most likely eligible if you can show that your work visa, citizenship, etc allows you to work in the country you are interested in. Best of luck in your application process!

Monday, March 27, 2023

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?