Picture of I will appreciate it if you can give any advice on additional steps to take after submitting application. Thank you.

I will appreciate it if you can give any advice on additional steps to take after submitting application. Thank you.

Picture of Stefanos
1 response

Jesufemi A. asked a question to Stefanos B.

Category: Open positions

Date asked: Monday, October 2, 2023

Last reviewed: Thursday, October 5, 2023

Picture of Stefanos B.

Stefanos B.

Software Engineer

Hello and thank you for your question. First of all, congratulations on choosing to apply to Nokia. Initially, I would advise you to be patient until someone calls you and informs you about the next steps in the process. You may have an initial interview with a Line Manager and/or a member of HR. The process is not the same in all places and in all positions, so expect to receive better information from the responsible colleagues. Secondly, I would advise you to be genuine in the interview, willing, and communicative. Also, all your information about yourself that you will give try to be clear and obvious. Gather and give all your positive energy and try to make it clear that you are really interested in the position. It is important to gain the interest of the interviewers and motivate them to continue the interview throughout its length. You don't need to feel stressed for any reason, everything will have a positive development if you really want it to. Believe in yourself and the positive result will come. I would really like to wish you the best of luck!

Thursday, October 5, 2023

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?